If you’ve got 30 minutes and a beautiful day, you have everything you need to complete this full body cardio and resistance circuit. That’s 30 minutes towards reduced stress, heart health, boosted mood, higher energy, and greater confidence. Now you’ve got your motivation. So go make it happen. Try the routine below and let me know what you think.
- Boxer shuffle x30 sec.
- Jumping jacks x 30 sec.
- Jump rope x30 sec.
- Repeat until you notice a slight perspiration or are breathing in and out of your mouth
Cardio & Strength Circuit
- Plank-ups 30 sec. rest 30 sec.
- Pull-up hangs 30 sec. rest 30 sec.
- Traveling lunges 30 sec. rest 30 sec.
- Split Squat Jumps 30 sec. rest 30 sec.
- Inch worms 30 sec. rest 30 sec.
- Repeat 3 times
- Be sure your intensity level is at an 8 on a scale of 1-10.
- Walk x2 min
- Tree pose x1 min each side
- Full body stretch
- Triceps stretch
- Bicep and chest stretch
- Cobra pose
- Quad stretch
- Forward fold
Have questions? Would you like to have an expert to take you through this routine? Reach out at email@example.com to schedule a session. I’d love to workout with you!